Nowadays, smart phones are talk of the day as they have pulled of the share of every electronic device in international market. There are many smart phone manufacturing companies like Apple, Nokia or HTC but the most popular and high rated smart phone firm out of all these manufacturers is Korean company Samsung Electronics.
After the release of its Galaxy model s5, which was rated the most successful and efficient gadget, company is looking forward to design another Galaxy S series model “S6” that has already become famous and many rumors are circulating about its release date & new features.
Galaxy s6 has been given the code name of Project Zero.
The device is reported to be 5.2 inch model, has a pixel resolution of 1440 x 2560 and 554 ppi. Its frame work is made of metal or a combination of metal & glass.
There are rumors that Samsung will release two versions of this model. One will be with curved screen and one with normal display.
- It will run with Android ver 5.0 Lollypop.
- It will have internal memory of 32 GB and 3 GB RAM. A micro SD card slot, which can load up to 128 GB, is also available for extra storage.
- The primary camera will have 4992 x 3744 resolutions with 20 mega pixels and secondary camera will be of 5 mega pixels.
- It will have Quad-core 1.4 GHz & Quad-core 1.9 GHz based on ARM Cortex-A53 & Cortex-A57
- Mali – T760 GPU is also provided.
- It will support long lasting 4000mAH lithium ion battery.
- It will be water and dust proof.
- Samsung is adding the feature Samsung Pay in this model to compete with the Iphone feature named Apply Pay.
- Snapdragon is replaced with Exynos 7420 chipset which has 54 bit architecture and is based on 20nm technology.
- It is expected from this model that it will have improved 4G LTE cellular connection having 450 Mbps download speed along with uploading speed of 50 Mbps.
- Wifi will have maximum speed of 650 Mbps and the technology will use 2 x 2802.11 ac.
- Other additional features include face detection and touch focus along with geo-tagging.
- It will also promote quick charging. The device is report to work for 4 hours after 10 minutes of charging.
People are expecting that Galaxy s6 will hit the market at the price of $699.9 or near 800 dollars if it has curved screen.
There were rumors that its release date was August of last year but delayed due to the release of Galaxy Note 4. So now reports are saying that it will be presented in international Smartphone market on March 2 to 6 of present year.
But these all are just rumors and expectations but judging from all leaked photos and reports one thing is for sure that Samsung Galaxy s6 is going to have a blast. Google reports say that it is now the most searched topic on internet, which means that Samsung customers are eagerly waiting for this model.