Although most of the websites over internet don’t require flash but still there are bunch of websites over the internet that require flash to view properly. Again when it comes to smartphone, most of the popular websites have their mobile layout but still we need flash to view some websites. With the release of android 4.4 KitKat, flash is once again disabled in android smartphones and there is no simple way to solve this issue. But after doing some experiments we have got something for you, today we will tell you how to enable flash on android 4.4 KitKat, just follow the following steps.
1. First of all you need to allow apps from unknown resources in your phone, to do that go to settings > security > tick on unknown resources, this will allow you to side load apps.
2. Install Dolphin browser in your phone from Google Play Store. Make sure that Dolphin jetpack is installed and enabled, if not install and enable it within the application.
3. If you have already installed Flash Player in your device then uninstall that, to do that go to settings > apps > uninstall flash player.
4. Now you need to download hacked version of adobe flash player, download it from here. Then go to the download folder and then install it in your phone using package installer.
5. Now enable flash content in Dolphin browser, to do that, open dolphin browser > settings > web content > enable flash content.
6. You are all done now, but before testing you need to again disable apps from unknown resources for security purposes.
Now you are all done, open up Dolphin browser and then open any website like YouTube that need flash to view properly. This trick work with only Dolphin browser at the moment. But if you find it working with any other browser then don’t forget to tell us. Hope you will like this tutorial on how to enable flash on android 4.4 KitKat.